BMO’s acquisition of the Diners Club® North American franchise will provide immediate benefits to our
clients. The Diners Club T&E card program perfectly complements BMO’s existing strengths in purchasing
card and spend mangement solutions. Add to that, the global reach of the Diners Club International
network and the highly regarded Club Rewards loyalty program, and we have a very exciting and
comprehensive spend and payment solution suite from which organizations can derive immediate value.
What sets BMO Financial Group apart:
• Unsurpassed Worldwide Card Acceptance – all BMO-issued corporate cards, including its Diners Club
cards, utilize the MasterCard Worldwide network. What this means for our clients is that their cards are
accepted at nearly 30 million locations worldwide.
• Global ATM Access – almost a million ATMs in over 210 countries can be accessed using BMO-issued
corporate MasterCard and Diners Club cards
• Comprehensive Range of Corporate Card Solutions – from Travel and Entertainment, to Purchasing,
Fleet and One Card programs, BMO can drive efficiencies, and enhance transparency across many
• Detailed Transaction Data and Online Reporting – such as the compete electronic breakdown
of hotel expenses provides more spend visibility than ever before, and makes it easier for organizations
to monitor compliance and gain leverage in vendor negotiations
• Flexibility – BMO understands that an organization’s travel program must be flexible. We integrate with
all major vendors and ERP systems, providing clients with the greatest flexibility to choose the service
providers and technologies that best meet their needs
• Multi-National Expertise – local currency card issuing capabilities in over 65 countries through
the Diners Club International franchise network, with consolidated reporting in the currency of the
• Exceptional Customer Service – our mission is simple - to provide a great customer experience each time,
One of BTN’s 25 Most Influential Business Travel Executives in 2010,
Terry Wellesley, Executive Managing Director of BMO Financial Group
will be at NBTA booth #640.
Stop by to visit and find out more about Diners Club cards.